01 May HAIR HACK: VITAJUWEL WATER + ILOG MARIA APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
You know how sometimes no matter what you do, no matter what product you use, your hair is always dull? That means that you probably have a lot of build up in your hair. Whether it’s your regular conditioner that you weren’t able to rinse off properly, or all the hairspray and gels that you use daily, this gunk will definitely build up and weigh down your mane.
When this happens, you can set aside a day for some deep hair cleansing. Here, I share one of my favorite solutions and routines. This apple cider vinegar concoction not only cleans your hair and takes out all of the gunk, it also makes your hair grow faster.
Here’s how to do it.
1. Get 8 oz. of water. You can use plain water, but I prefer “inspiriting” them first in my Vitajuwel ($78). Vitajuwel is based on modern crystal healing, and uses a unique combination of stones to invigorate health and wellness. Vitajuwel actually energizes the water, and you can see it because bubbles will start to appear after a few minutes.
2. Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into the water. (I use Ilog Maria $3.73) Then transfer the apple cider vinegar solution into a spray bottle.
3. Spray the solution all over your hair to really saturate it, and then massage it into your scalp.
4. Leave it in as long as possible so that it really gets to work on breaking up all that accumulated gunk.
5. Proceed to shampoo and condition your hair.
6. After, rinse everything with cold water – as cold as you can bear. Then blow dry.
You’ll immediately see that your hair is super soft and shiny. I highly recommend that you do this treatment at least quarterly. But depending on how much product you use on the daily, you might want to do it perhaps even every other month or week.
509 total views, 1 views today