22 Jul MAKEUP ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: MARIEL OROLFO
How did you start?
Long story short, I fell in love with makeup when I was 12 yrs old. Started buying & wearing makeup when I was 15 yrs old, learning it on my own then entered YOUTUBE 🙂 but mostly self taught.
Where do you buy your makeup?
I buy most of my makeup online but sometimes I buy it in stores/malls, especially when its sale (every artists knows the feeling haha) or sometimes at bazaars.
Top 5 Must-haves in your kit?
– I would defenitely not forget my Moisturizer/Sun block, lipbalm, ColourTint, Eyebrow pencil & a lipstick, never forget a lipstick ladies. 🙂
– I have sensitive skin so skin prep is a must. I start by washing my face using a facial foam (day& night), then I have this facial & body scrub (organic) I use before I go to sleep. For mask I use the Aztec Indian Clay mask (use Apple Cider its more effective) for 10-15mins then I wash it my face with warm water (I use green tea to help detoxify my skin). After that I moisturize (use unscented moisturizers if you have sensitive skin) and lastly I also apply Jeju Aloe Vera to my face (it helps clear the dark marks and pimples).
Favorite makeup brands and why?
– This is a tough one, for high end brands I would say Makeup forever & Morphe because this brands are cruelty free and my skin love their products. For
– I not sure if they’re famous but I did Dane Hipolito’s (indie singer) makeup for his music video Hiwaga and I did Biaca Yao’s (Gamer) makeup on an online show I where used to work.
Secrets you wouldn’t share with others?
– Secret! Hahaha for makeup related secrets I always share my techniques and everything 🙂
Who would you love to put makeup on?
– I would really love to do Pia Wurtzbach’s makeup, not only she’s pretty & smart but she’s really simple everyone loves that about her. Plus she’s a Morena, I love morena skin 🙂
How do you keep up with new trends?
– I just do it (sometimes) but really I just do what I do. 🙂
What are the techniques from the past that you cannot live without?
– To be honest nothing really, I learned a lot from my past techniques and I’m happy to say that my makeup works excelled a lot.
And – how to book you?
– You guys can send me a message on my facebook page
On Instagram @makeupbyleiram
552 total views, 4 views today