30 May THIS WON’T BUDGE: FOUNDATION FOR OILY SKIN.
Before anything else, always, ALWAYS prep your skin. You can check out my PREP TO PERFECTION: Pre-makeup routine
1. Generously spritz your face with the SKINDINAVIA MAKEUP PRIMER SPRAY. It’s lightweight and silicone-free, and keeps your makeup on longer. It also evens out your skin tone.
2. One of the best, if not THE best, foundation for oily skin is ESTEE LAUDER’S DOUBLE WEAR STAY-IN-PLACE Shake the bottle very well; then apply small amounts of the foundation with your fingers. You can then use a very damp beauty blender to even out the layer.
*** Beauty blenders come dry, so to make it damp, you can just let it soak in water for a few minutes before wringing it out.
With a tapping motion, blend the foundation all over your face. You can sheer it out or build layers depending on what type of coverage you want and need.
TIP: If you have dry skin, you can add any type of oil to the foundation.
3. Take a piece tissue paper (if it’s double ply, just use one ply) and gently press it onto your face to absorb any excess foundation.
4. With the damp beauty blender again, take a little bit of translucent powder – I use TARTE SMOOTH OPERATOR – to further take out any excess and to “lock in” the foundation. An alternative to TARTE is RCMA NO COLOR POWDER. It’s quite cheap.
5. You can proceed then with the rest of your makeup routine – eye makeup, blush, lips, contour, and such.
6. To finish everything off, I use SKINDINAVIA MAKEUP FINISHING SPRAY – OIL CONTROL. You’d want to spray this on generously and let it dry. I guarantee you your make up will not budge. It will not move for a good six hours.
3,210 total views, 4 views today